To access Dragana Grbic's full profile
Project manager for innovative web solutions, startups and social network websites.
Successfully shaping and transforming your ideas into developer/designer readable format.
Blogger, early adopter, interested in online media and innovations.
January 2014 - Present ( 4 years, 2 months ) | Serbia
Business Development manager & Scrum Master
Eton Digital Ltd.
October 2010 - Present ( 7 years, 5 months ) | Serbia
- Involved in building projects from scratch, mostly focused on social network websites.
- Responsible for developing and managing the project plan and working with
discipline leads and project teams to execute on plans
- Involved in creating complete structure and concept of web and iOS applications(IA, usability, wireframing, design, development, quality assurance)
- Monitor day-to-day activities of the project team and ensure work is progressing as planned. Work with project team and be actively involved in all aspects of the work
- Manage schedules and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon.
- Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across project(s) based on scope of work and project goals
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance
- Consistently identify needs that Clients may not recognize and ensure approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to clients, team members and senior management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
- Combine Agile and SCRUM methods, adjusted to follow company environment in order to deliver high quality projects on time. Proactively identifying opportunities and deliver improvements
- Responsible for Information Architecture on several project; Assuring that projects fit in high Usability standards
October 2010 - Present ( 7 years, 5 months )
This information is visible only to Dragana's network.